The Power of Forgiveness will liberate you to choose love instead of hurt and anger, opening you up to transformation. One of the fundamental principles of living life is learning Mastery in loving, happy, healthy, nurturing relationships. The most important in maintaining healthy relationships where everyone is allowed to do their homework at the intersections of our lives is practicing daily forgiveness. Mastery is in the ability to forgive and forgive well and the key to having the kinds of loving relationships we want.
Forgiveness is the way that we keep ourselves clear conduits of love’s presence flowing through us. Forgiveness requires breaking old patterns of thoughts and creating new ones.
What would you have me forgive today?
Name the person
- May you be peaceful?
- May you be healthy?
- May all your steps lead you into the light.
- May all things work for good in all things for you?
- I let go of our discord.
- I wish you well, and I wish myself well.
- All things are clear between us now.
- I lay claim to this, and so it is.